Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I love to read!

Wow! I didn't realize how time flies so quickly when you are having fun! 


I have now seen Elizabeth Gilbert's Eat, Pray, Love come to life on the big screen and amazed at how the story came through. I am surprised because I usually detest when books are made in to movies, but I was pleasantly surprised! I now want to sell all of my belongings and go travel the world specifically learn to speak italian and eat, find a "Richard" to tell me like it is, and find my true love in Bali. 


A girl can have dreams you know! 


I also this week have read The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. Yes the title is a mouth full, but it is worth reading in between the Daily 5 and Debbie Diller's Making the Most of Small Groups! If you like historical fiction this is a winner! 


I also have been impressed upon to read a classic Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf. I am loving the inner monologues and the unique characters! I don't know about you, but I could read forever! 


If I could only channel my passion for reading to ALL of my kiddos, hmmm...  


I am looking for book recommendations! Please send them my way:)

No comments: